Since it's the last day of February, we thought we'd have our first #HilemanTakeover of the year (see what we did there? last...first...) Today's lucky "volunteer" is Sarah Wojtila, Account Coordinator at Hileman Group. Once an employee of the "Mouse House", she occassionally sprinkles the Hileman office with fairy dust – it's pretty magical. To see how she does it, follow her on Twitter and Instagram all day today!
But first, learn a little about Sarah:
- Name: Sarah Wojtila
- Hometown: Aurora, IL
- Education: Communications degree from Illinois State
- Position at Hileman Group: Account Coordinator
- Favorite part of your job: I love having the opportunity to learn new things every day by working on various types of projects.
- Cats or dogs: Dogs.
- Little known fact about yourself: I’ve lived on both the East & West coasts, but my heart has always been in the Midwest! I love seasons.
- What do you usually do after work: I try to get a group fitness class in a few days a week, make dinner with my husband, and then wind down with a glass of wine and TV. Our latest series was Parks & Rec. Leslie Knope is my hero.
- Coffee, tea, or nada: Coffee! Lots of coffee.
- Favorite sports team: Green Bay Packers
- Favorite movie: Return to Me! Or Elf, I have no problem watching it year-round. ☺
- Favorite song: Anything Celine Dion.
- Favorite quote: “I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." ― Maya Angelou
- Favorite food: Chicago-style pizza. Or ballpark hot dogs with Stadium mustard.
So, if you've got a spare minute today, wander on over to Twitter and Instagram to see what she's up to!